LinkECU G4+ Xtreme
Xtreme The Link G4+ Xtreme. Powerful engine management for high end applications and ideal for V8s with eight ignition and fuel outputs.
Flexible options over the control of inputs and outputs allow the user to design their own functions to control all sorts of devices. Precise control of injectors and ignition angle are guaranteed at very low or high RPM or manifold pressures. A very high level of protection from interference and tolerance of trigger input errors has been built into this ECU, ensuring a smooth running engine even under the most demanding conditions.
Requires "A" & "B" Looms.
Need on board wideband, consider the Fury.
Two e-throttles & onboard wideband, consider the Thunder.
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes. Add "A" & "B" Loom if needed.
The G4+ Xtreme (black) offers the ultimate in engine management.
There are many great new features with the (black box). Here are some to skate about:
- A beautiful new robust metal enclosure
- Integrated mounting bracket that is invisible once mounted (easily unclipped with release holes)
- Eight peak and hold injection, user definable, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold
- Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction. Automatic control via two O2 sensors
- OBDII compatibility
Upgrades Are Now Included:
- E-throttle. Previously an upgrade for the red Xtreme e-throttle is now standard in the G4+ Xtreme black ECU. Use any e-throttle and pedal combination. Fully programmable e-throttle control complete with gear shift control and throttle blips
- Knock. Internal digital knock "windowing". Detects knock using factory or after market knock sensors
- Logging. Was 15 channels, now 100 channels of logging included
- CAN. Now user defined and supports two independent CAN modules
- Traction Control. Controlled tyre slip to improve vehicle safety, driveability and performance.
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, 11 analog volt inputs, 10 digital inputs, 10 auxiliary outputs *
- Four temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- External, 3, 4, 5 or 7 bar, MAP sensor (sold separately)
- CAN / RS232 port
Software - PCLink:
Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.