LinkECU G4+ Xtreme
The Xtreme is one of Link’s premium ECU’s with more inputs, outputs and features.
The Xtreme has Peak and Hold Injection, built in E-throttle and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control
With 8 Peak and Hold Injector drives and 8 ignition drives the Xtreme can control up to 4 rotors or 8 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. The Xtreme is a great choice for professional level motorsports or more demanding road car applications.
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes.
The G4+ Xtreme offers the ultimate in engine management.
There are many great new features with the (black box). Here are some to skate about:
- A beautiful new robust metal enclosure
- Integrated mounting bracket that is invisible once mounted (easily unclipped with release holes)
- Eight peak and hold injection, user definable, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold
- Mixture map, closed loop fuel correction. Automatic control via two O2 sensors
- OBDII compatibility
Upgrades Are Now Included:
- E-throttle. Previously an upgrade for the red Xtreme e-throttle is now standard in the G4+ Xtreme black ECU. Use any e-throttle and pedal combination. Fully programmable e-throttle control complete with gear shift control and throttle blips
- Knock. Internal digital knock "windowing". Detects knock using factory or after market knock sensors
- Logging. Was 15 channels, now 100 channels of logging included
- CAN. Now user defined and supports two independent CAN modules
- Traction Control. Controlled tyre slip to improve vehicle safety, driveability and performance.
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, 11 analog volt inputs, 10 digital inputs, 10 auxiliary outputs *
- Four temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connectors
- External - 3 Bar, 4 Bar, 5 or 6.5 Bar MAP sensor (sold separately)
- CAN / RS232 port
Software - PCLink:
Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.