LinkECU G4+ Thunder
The Thunder is our biggest, most advanced ECU yet.
The Thunder is designed for high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control. The Thunder has more inputs, more outputs and more features than any other Link ECU.
The Thunder has all the features found on other LinkECU's plus onboard 3 axis accelerometer, two EGT thermocouple inputs, two Onboard Lambda Controllers and 2 x E-throttle Controllers. Using the same pinout for the A & B connector giving seamless upgrading from our other ECUs. The Thunder has two additional C & D connectors for increased capacity.
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes.
If it is Direct Injection you are after, consider the Force GDI.
This ECU will requires "A" & "B" looms or "A" & "B" plugs! Available Plug/Loom Options:
This ECU does not feature an on-board MAP sensor. Available MAP sensor option:
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
- Lateral G (cornering)- Longitudinal G (acceleration / braking)- Vertical G
- K-type Onboard Thermocouple Inputs
- High accuracy for high temperature situations e.g. exhaust gas temperature sensing
- Digital Wideband Onboard (competitors are all analogue)
- E-throttle Controllers - for engines that have two electronic throttle bodies
- Knock Control Inputs - monitor each bank on a V engine
- Digital Inputs
- Six can be differential reluctor (speed sensor) - ABS wheel speed sensors
- Analogue Inputs
- Temperature- Pressure- Position
- Auxiliary Outputs
- Lights, solenoids, gauges, switches, relays etc
- Full motorsport features
- All Fury features
- Peak & Hold
- 100 channels of user variable logging
- Sequential gearbox control etc.
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout